Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Generosity is the Pathway for More"

Please forgive me for a moment if I stray from the purpose of my blog...

As many of you know, I'm a big advocate and supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness, and Cancer Awareness in general. The improvements that have been achieved in diagnosing and treating cancers is incredible.

On May 7, 2011, I will be walking in the Revlon's walk for the cure to raise both awareness and funds to continue research, treatment and support for those dealing with this horrible disease. Cancer can impact anyone, at any time.

Living a thrifty lifestyle means not living in excess beyond your means, but it should never prevent you from supporting a cause or charity you believe in. I encourage you to give what you can. $1, $2 or $100. Thank you for your support.

http://do.eifoundation.org/site/TR/RevlonRunWalk/General?px=1017926&pg=personal&fr_id=1041

No comments:

Post a Comment